After New York Comic Con and C2E2 in Chicago, Comic Con Paris will take place from 21 to 23 October.
It is the European reference in terms of pop culture. After a successful first edition, and more than 30 000 visitors, Comic Con Paris comes back with a second edition, for the best of entertainment.
Comic Con (short for Convention) was originally dedicated to comic books, but has widened its themes to include science fiction and fantasy and attracts fans of series, movies, video games.
The festival will be the place to discover exclusive new contents and the biggest cosplay* competition of the year will be held on Saturday with the French Championship of Cosplay.
- Actors Dominic Purcell (Prison Break), Eliza Dushku (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Mike Colter (Luke Cage), Thomas NGijol (Black Snake), Rebecca Romjin (X-Men), Carice Van Houten (Game of Thrones)
- Comics artists Pierre Christin and Jean-Claude Mézières (French comic Valerian and Laureline) ; Tony Moore (The Walking Dead), Greg Pak (Hulk, X-Men), Wiliam Simpson (Hellblazer)
- Stephanie Maslansky (for Daredevil costums)
- Cosplay star Leeanna Vamp
- Director Michel Hazanavicius (OSS117, The Artist)
* fans who dress as characters in comics, anime or manga.
When & Where
Comic Con Paris
Location: Grande Halle de la Villette 211 avenue Jean Jaurès, 75019 Paris
Metro: Porte de Pantin / Porte de la Villette
Hours: Friday 21: 9:30pm-7pm / Saturday 22: 9:30pm-7pm / Sunday 23: 9:30pm-6pm
Admission: From €21,99